Therapists can be an asset to managing personal growth, interpersonal relationships, family concerns, marital issues and the stresses of daily life. They can also support and equip you with enhanced coping strategies through depression, anxiety, grief and the stresses of daily life. Therapists can help with receiving a fresh perspective on a difficult situation or receiving guidance with rediscovering your strengths. The process of therapy will provide you with long-term benefits as you apply this process to your life and practice what you learn.
I am Andrea Perlin
Andrea Perlin, a Licensed Mental Health Therapist with extensive experience helping children, adolescents, adults and families in both individual, couple and group settings. She specializes in the assessment of children, adolescents and adults, offering insight for behavior management, anxiety, depression, divorce, infertility and adoption.
Here are some of the many benefits you may aquire from therapy:
* Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
* Developing skills for improving your relationships
* Learning new ways to manage emotional pressures from daily life
* Improving communications and listening skills
* Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
* Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
*Building a new parenting relationship that respects the needs of the whole family amidst a divorce
We know you are reading these pages because someone, whether you are someone you care for, is going through a difficult time – we are here to support and provide the tools that you need to face those obstacles